An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a software application used to handle recruiting workflow. It acts as a single source of truth for all recruiting activities. An ATS can be implemented at enterprises or small-business levels, depending on the needs of the business.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software on the other hand, help you track your clients and deal pipelines. A CRM acts as a single source of truth for your entire sales organization.
Recruiterflow is world’s leading ATS+CRM system that combined capabilities of both applicant tracking and CRM software. It is ideally suited for recruiting and staffing businesses that have needs to track both sales and candidates and both are very closely linked with each other.
Keeping in mind, companies have different business needs. Recruiterflow offers two versions of the software. One version for Recruiting and Staffing agencies, to manage hiring activities and manage clients and another version for companies who have in-house recruiters to manage all the hiring activities.
9 things Recruiterflow can do to streamline your recruiting workflow:
- Post jobs on different job boards: Recruiterflow integrates with several major job boards like Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, CV-Library, and many more. So, recruiters don’t have to worry about the hassle of managing applicants in every job board individually.
Job boards are not the only places to find potential candidates, some companies also grasp social media in their search. Recruiterflow helps businesses to recruit from social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Help you stay organized and collaborate: Recruiterflow offers a platform wherein the users can seamlessly manage the hiring workflow and effortlessly work with each other and be involved in every stage of the recruitment process. It allows users to store data in an organized manner and export all data any time, no strings attached!
- Drip campaigns: By incorporating the drip campaign feature, Recruiterflow takes it’s CRM capabilities to the next level. This helps agencies to focus on passive candidates along with build and improve client relationships to effectively get more job orders.
- Automate repetitive tasks: Recruiterflow allows recruiters to automate repetitive tasks. Routine works can kill valuable hours out of the day and a robust ATS can automate this process so that recruiters can focus more on engaging candidates which is most important.
- Analytics and Reports: Recruiterflow’s reporting capabilities can evaluate the efficiency of the hiring process. By scrutinizing the insightful analytical ability of Recruiterflow, agencies can make the hiring process more constructive.
- Professional Email Finder: Recruiterflow provides its users with a built-in professional email finder tool that can be used on LinkedIn through the Chrome extension to successfully find out someone’s email address so that they can directly reach out to candidates and clients.
- Chrome extension: Recruiterflow enables users to source from social networking sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Github, Stackoverflow, and Dribbble through its Chrome extension that can be used to save profiles into the system directly.
- DIY Careers page: Recruiterflow helps you set up your DIY careers page without any coding experience. Also, it comes with a customizable application form.
Having a careers page makes a great first impression on prospects, it increases the chances of hiring professional and well-qualified candidates.
- Regulatory Compliance: Data privacy is a big concern and if you are a European entity or store data of Europeans, you need to be compliant with GDPR. Recruiterflow helps you stay compliant with GDPR.
Recruiterflow makes the recruitment and hiring process effortless and straightforward because of its robust and user-friendly interface. It provides the best in class features to organize and manage the hiring workflow. Recruiterflow aims to provide the best technology solutions in the market to effectively and efficiently run a recruitment business.