LED downlights are widely used in hotels, bars and other places that need to create a lighting atmosphere, so why are LED downlights widely used? What advantage does he have?
- LED downlights have strong adaptability, LED downlights do not have the problem of startup time, they can work immediately after power-on, no need to wait for a long time, good color rendering of the light source, close to natural light, quick and flexible installation, adjustable at any angle, and strong versatility , a wide range of applications.
- The LED downlight has high maintainability. The LED light source can be composed of multiple groups of LED modules, and the LED downlight can also be composed of multiple groups of LED cavity modules, which do not interfere with each other and are easy to maintain. The power supply and light source are designed independently, and only need to be replaced when damaged. For the problematic part, individual damage will not have an excessive impact on normal lighting, and there is no need to replace the entire lamp.
- The LED downlight has good starting performance, fast and reliable, only millisecond-level response time, and can achieve full luminous output. The LED downlight is resistant to vibration, good weather resistance and long life.
Fourth, the LED downlight has a higher color rendering index. The color rendering index of LED light sources is generally higher than that of traditional light sources. At the current level, the color rendering index of LED downlights can reach 70 to 85.
LED downlights have obvious advantages in terms of performance and price, and are more favored by consumers. At present, LED downlights are mainly used in office lighting, home lighting, large shopping mall lighting and factory lighting. The space is very wide. So in the face of such a complex market, how do consumers choose high-quality LED downlights?
- When purchasing LED downlights, we can first take a look at the appearance of the downlights to see if the lamp body is smooth, whether there are scratches, and whether the overall feel is good. Better LED downlights will feel heavy because of the use of The material and radiator will be better
- Hold the LED downlight in your hand and shake it vigorously to see if there is any abnormal sound. If there is any abnormal sound, it means that the downlight is not reliably fixed inside, there is a potential safety hazard, and it is an unqualified product.
- Light up the LED downlight, and use the mobile phone camera function to close to the light-emitting surface to see if there is stroboscopic. If there is stroboscopic flicker, the power supply equipped with this LED downlight is a low-end and inferior product, which affects the overall quality of the LED downlight.
- Light up several downlights of the same type produced by the same LED down light manufacturer at the same time, and observe whether their luminous color and brightness are consistent. If there is obvious inconsistency, it is an inferior product, because the same type of LED down light manufacturer. Inconsistencies in luminous color and brightness may occur.
LED downlights are used as ceiling main lighting fixtures. In addition to the luminous effect and energy saving effect, heat dissipation and safety must be the top priority to be considered. Therefore, for buyers, when purchasing LED downlights, they should choose a brand with guaranteed reputation. Before purchasing, they must carefully check the quality to prevent potential safety hazards.