To make a good voice over video, you only need three major components:
- Engaging visuals/ video clips
- High-quality voice overs
- Background music that sets the tone
Often times, we have an idea of what we want to say in the video and what visuals to use, but putting it together in a high-quality manner is the challenge. We have compiled here a list of top 5 free tools that will help you make a better voice over video, faster.
Make stunning voice over video online using these free tools
- Choose stunning visuals– There are some websites like Pexels, Unsplash and Pixabay where you can find millions of royalty free images and video footage that can be downloaded and used for free.
- Add voice to video– Murf Voice Studio is a free software to add voice over to video online. You can just enter your script and choose from a range of free voices. It supports 10 languages and 70+ voice in the basic plan. It not only creates the voice over in seconds, it also helps you achieve perfect timing of voices with your videos.
- Set the tone with background music – There are some websites that provide royalty free music like Epidemicsound, Bensound, and Filmstro. Alternatively, you can also add royalty-free background music inside Murf Studio or Youtube Editor. Youtube Editor will allow you to add only one music track for the entire video, while Murf Studio allows for multiple music tracks apart from voice over.
- Write better scripts – If you are new to writing scripts for voice overs, it is common to come up with lengthy scripts. Remember less is more when it comes to voice over scripts. You can use tools like Grammarly to improve your script writing.
- Jazz it up with animations – The quality of visual messaging in your video can be improved with the use of text and character animations. Don’t worry, you won’t need to have any animation skills to create these. Just about anyone can do this using free tools like Animaker, OpenTooz, or Powtoon.
I have found some of these tools really helpful in creating high quality demos and explainer videos for my product and hope you would find it useful too. Remember that it takes a little bit of time and patience to learn the process, but these software tools that will really simplify the process for you. Anyone can create high quality voice over videos online using these resources.
Last tip – Plan your video story before you start creating the actual video. This would help reduce rework significantly. Since videos are generally time-bound, having a clear idea of every scenes and writing out the overall script will go a long way. You can also read alurd your script or put it in a tool like Murf Voice Studio to estimate the time it will take for the actual voice over can help you estimate timing of every video clip.